Randstad's company mission is "Shaping the world of work".
We are passionate about matching the best people, with the best companies, that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue.
In short, we are dedicated to playing a pivotal role in the "World of Work".
Our values are similar to those of clients that we partner with, and this this position you will be required to demonstrate these consistently;
Our Elizabeth office is currently looking for a qualified Arboriculturalist for one of our local councils.
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Fit and healthy.
- MR License
- Arboriculture certificate required
- Weed control and brush cutting experience
- Strong plant identification skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate initiative and self motivation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated behaviour consistent with the corporate values
- You will hold Safety First as a high priority and have a very strong work ethic
To apply for this position please click "Apply Now" or call Bree on 8256 4200.