Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced APS6 Content Specialist, preferably with medical / scientific knowledge for writing content.
APS6 Scientific Content Specialist
- Contract to April 2023
- $50-56 per hour + super
- South Canberra location with free parking!
Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced APS6 Scientific Content Specialist, preferably with medical and/or scientific knowledge to efficiently write content for a range of audiences.
About the role:
- Using information from a range of sources, produce high quality content
- Prepare Australian Public Assessment Reports (AusPAR) and other reports for online publication
- Respond to ministerial and media enquiries
- Prepare committee agendas, supporting documents and minutes
Ideally, you will have:
- High level organisational and administrative capabilities
- Highly developed writing skills and the ability to create well written content for a range of audiences
- Well-developed negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain positive stakeholder relationships
- A current police check (within the last 12 months) or the ability to obtain is essential
- Medical and/or scientific knowledge to a professional standard
- Scientific content creation and/or editorial experience
- Experience in or sound knowledge of, the regulation of therapeutic goods in Australia
How to apply
To apply, click the Apply Now button and send your up-to-date resume, for a confidential discussion call Courtney Sergi or Zoe Groch on 1300 111 365.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job reference: 956467