- face2face Reference Number #552861
- 12 month contract, possible extension
- Full Time Hours
- Australian Citizenship
- Based in Canberra, ACT or Adelaide, SA
- $55.00 to $65.00 per hour excluding super
A government branch is seeking an APS6 Clinical Policy and Service Improvement Officer with strong writing skills to provide support with preparation of briefing papers, submissions and correspondence.
- Provide support and input to the development and refinement of the government branch's Clinical Practice and Governance policies and associated documentation, including support in implementing activities at a national and regional level.
- Support the team in the provision of nationally consistent clinical and policy advice to the government branch's staff to ensure effective service delivery.
- Support the management of stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management.
- Provide support in scoping and drafting advice, briefing papers, submissions and correspondence for use in internal and external decision-making forums.
- Support an environment that encourages a willingness to adopt participative work place practices in line with policies of WHS, Workplace Diversity and the Australian Public Service values, Employment Principles and the APS Code of Conduct.
- You must have strong skills in high level Government and policy writing, including experience in drafting policy, briefings, parliamentary and other Governmental documents.
- A background in Psychology, Social Work or related field is highly desirable.
- Project management qualifications and experience are highly desirable.
- Relevant experience at this level within the Australian Public Service is required.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, click apply now!
Applications close 12:00pm on Thursday 28 October.
02 6199 5750