Your new company
You will join a Federal Government department who is responsible for implementing programmes and delivering services nationally. You will join the Brisbane CBD based team on a initial 3 month contract with view to extend to 6 months.
Your new role
- assessing and monitoring the performance of grant recipients in accordance with grant agreements and program guidelines;
- building strong relationships with grant recipients to assist them to deliver and manage issues and risks;
- providing information about service delivery to relevant stakeholders;
- contributing to a high-performing team culture that engages effectively with change;
- demonstrating positivity and a solution-focused way of working to achieve results;
- maintaining knowledge of relevant guidelines, legislation and policy frameworks;
- identifying, documenting and escalating issues and risks;
- preparing high quality accurate correspondence, submissions and briefings/responses;
- adhering to standard processes and identifying improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working in a grants focused role would be highly regarded
- Attention to details and an ability to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Experience successfully producing high-quality work within set timeframes
- Analytical skills and an ability to interpret and apply legislation
- Australian citizenship
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2530788