Your new company
This Australian Government Department plays an important role, assisting in a wide range of policy advice and deliver a variety of programs.
Your new role
Your new role as an APS4 Executive Assistant will see you providing high level administrative support to a small division with a huge workload. You will be brought in on a 6-month non-ongoing contract with the view for extension.
This position needs a high motivated and organized EA, who can work under general direction with responsibility for efficient, effective and timely executive support. You will also work collaboratively with two SES band 1 and other EA’s.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Schedule meetings including collation of papers, venue and catering as required.
- Diary management to ensure responsibilities are met and follow up action items.
- Screening of enquiries to the assistant secretary via in person, telephone calls and actioning as appropriate.
- Ensure electronic and hardcopy documents are filed in accordance with security requirements, management processes and approved records.
- Coordinate workload with relevant staff to provide responses to corporate documents including annual reports and weekly issues report.
- Work in partnership with other branch EAs to ensure all correspondence is managed appropriately to ensure deadlines are met.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role within the Australian public service will lead to your success. With high attention to detail, organisation skills, excellent written and verbal skills.
You must be an Australia citizen and possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain a Baseline Personnel Security Clearance.
What you'll get in return
You will receive on the job training from a very friendly and knowledgeable team. With an attractive salary and long-term commitment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kayla Ellis now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kayla Ellis on [email protected] for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2539401