Randstad is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join a Federal Government Department. This role requires proven experience working in a Senior Executive Support role and Government Department.
Rate: $44 + per hour
38 Hour Week
The benefits to you:
- Exciting Government opportunity with a great work environment
- Full Time Hours, 38 per week, Monday - Friday
- Above market pay rates and benefits - $44-46 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and organised Executive Assistant to join our Darwin based team. In this role, you will be accountable under general direction to undertake moderately complex activities and tasks within established procedures and guidance. It will have a considerable level of contact with internal and external stakeholders.
It is a team membership position that will work within defined parameters relating to their area of responsibility. It will apply well-established policy, principles, practices and procedures to achieve outcomes that support and contribute to the agency's goal. The role will initially have a 12 month contract with view for permanency.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Completing operational and/or administrative tasks of moderate complexity or difficulty.
- Diary and email management, responding to changing priorities and timeframes.
- Preparing replies to correspondence, briefing material and handling confidential papers.
- Scheduling meetings and preparing documentation for committees and projects.
- Undertaking research and investigations as requested.
- Coordinating official meetings, travel arrangements and official functions on behalf of the branch, Regional Manager, and other Agency staff.
- Providing high level administrative support on personnel and financial matters within the Agency.
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience please hit the 'apply now' button or email [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.