Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
• Be part of a long term Defence contract
• Competitive hourly rate
• Permanent, Full-time Position
An exciting opportunity to join the Estate Upkeep team within Broadspectrum’s Defence Base Services contract and complete a HVAC Technician Apprenticeship primarily based at RAAF Edinburgh.
As the Apprentice you will gain competency in and assist qualified HVAC Technicians with a variety of refrigeration & air conditioning maintenance and service work within the Defence Site.
Ideally you will possess the following attributes:
- Good mechanical aptitude and practical problem solving skills
- A basic knowledge of, and a genuine interest in this trade
- Willingness and dedication to undertaking further education
- Desire to learn, take direction and follow processes
- Current SA Drivers Licence and own reliable transport
- Australian Citizenship required to obtain a Defence Security Clearance
- Preferably completed year 11 or 12
- Good numeracy skills
- Pre-employment medicals and background police checks for all shortlisted candidates
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 107471