- Melbourne CBD | Fixed Term Position
- Innovative Program | Spanning 3 years
- Passionate Team | Impacting the Victorian Population
PMO Lead position for one of the largest Programs of work in State Government impacting Victorians.
Your new company
A Victorian Government organisation based in Melbourne CBD requires a PMO Lead for a contract position across a 3-year program.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Governance Director, your role will involve:
- Establishing a PMO for a multi-agency technology program, mobilising recommended frameworks and tools
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to build relationship and ensure they are complying to mandated processes.
- Pre-empt requirements and requested information for audits across high value high risk projects
- Maintain and enhance best practice across project management documentation and adoption
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience with defining and developing PMO frameworks and implementing this across a highly complex organisation, Government is highly preferred.
- Excellent engagement skills to facilitate stakeholders, vendors and external auditor relationships.
- Previous experience working with Multimillion High Value High Risk ICT Programs is going to be critical, due to the transparency of this program.
- The ideal candidate would be a very proactive individual that can take initiative to improve processes and ensure swift delivery of documents and data when needed.
What you'll get in return
As one of the highest valued programs within State Government spanning 3 years, the program has high visibility across the organisation, as well as focus on a national level. This will be your opportunity to make a huge impact for the most vulnerable population within Victoria, by increasing the level of wellbeing and safety. You will be part of a handpicked team of passionate and driven individuals who are striving to delivery one of the most complex and innovative technology platforms that spans across multiple agencies.
The position is for a competitively daily rate until the end of the financial year, with likelihood for extensions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV through to Jay Kacha. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role, please email: [email protected] attaching a resume and we will review against other Project Management roles that we are currently working on.