Primary purpose of the role
Manage and coordinate the development and implementation of designated programs and projects within the portfolio to drive achievement of Divisional objectives.
- Manage concurrent projects from start to finish in-line with the departments Project Management Office methodology and processes, including transition from project to support activities
- Keep abreast of current developments and emerging trends to proactively identify and communicate risks and issues that may impact on existing and future projects and objectives
- Oversee and guide the preparation of accurate project and program documentation including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers to communicate program achievements and direction and keep stakeholders informed and up to date
- Oversee program and project governance, risk management and quality assurance activities, including the development, implementation and monitoring of appropriate frameworks; communication of issues and risks to key stakeholders; and, forecasting, mitigating and resolving issues and risks to support the delivery of high quality programs and projects in line with community needs and objectives
- Develop and implement an integrated program schedule for assigned programs, identifying key tasks, milestones and work allocations, and ensuring project interdependencies, to facilitate the achievement of program objectives in line with stakeholder requirements
- Engage and manage internal and external project staff, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements, to support the delivery of project in line with agreed project plan, budget and time frames
- Develop and implement change and communications management plans as part of project adoption activities and in line with change management best practice
For more information please Apply Now or contact Nathan 02 8296 9809.