Application Analyst Programmer
Client: Dept. of Defence
Job Title: Application Analyst Programmer
Career Path: Technical
Service Line: Outsourcing
Description: Problem Investigation, Patch Development and Level 3 Support activities for the CAMM2 application.
Roles and Reponsibilities
Overall Purpose of Role:
- Perform Problem Investigation and Patch Development activities as part of the Problems and Patch Team for the CAMM2 application.
- Provide Level 3 support for the CAMM2 application as required.
Main Activities / Tasks:
Team member general responsibilities are noted below:
- Perform Problem Investigations for the CAMM2 application
- Perform Patch Development activities for the CAMM2 application, with focus on correcting known issues.
- Fulfil roster requirements as part of the Level 3 CAMM2 Support Team, such as shifts and assisting with incidents.
- Independently plan and manage assigned tasks, reporting issues and status to the Team Lead.
Team member detailed responsibilities:
- Analyse and document problem investigations/root cause analysis for reported CAMM2 application issues.
- Timely delivery of succinct and thorough Problem Investigation Outcomes in-line with project and professional standards.
- Perform backup Problem Management duties (e.g. raising problems) as the backup Problem Manager for CAMM2.
- Create analysis and design documents for problem fixes as part of a patch release.
- Perform build and test of changes, complying with test documentation standards and procedures.
- Follow release management and programming standards.
Level 3 Support Activities
- Provide Level 3 CAMM2 support at rostered shift times (Early Shift, Late Shift).
- Provide Level 3 CAMM2 support when rostered on-call.
- Provide support and service to the other CAMM2 support teams, such as raising and searching problems
Plan/Managing Tasks, Accenture Reporting
- Maintain Weekly status reports
- Comply with Accenture reporting requirements (e.g. PWA, myT&E)
Other Features of the Role:
(e.g., traveling, working conditions, shift hours, etc.)
- Must hold Australian citizenship and must not hold current US citizenship or a US Green Card.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Defence Security Clearance to NVL1 level.
- Must be prepared to work overtime, when the workload requires it.
- Must participate in the On-call support roster and Early/Late Shift roster for out of hours incidents.