- Long-Term Contract
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Large State Government Sector
Great job located in Southern Suburbs of Brisbane with competitive hourly rate - Requires Immediate Start
Your new company
This large state government sector located in the Southern Suburbs of Brisbane, has recently undergone a period of growth. Thus, an opportunity for an experienced and motivated Project Support Officer has become available. This is a long-term contract, with possible extension, for the right person.
Your new role
Working alongside experienced Project Managers you will be required to:
- Provide high level administrative support to project managers
- Project support for financial approval documentation, contract administration systems and procurement related activities
- Ensuring project documentation is accurately compiled, tracked and compliance with appropriate legislation
- Conducting team meetings and presentations as required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must have previous Project Support Officer experience and have an open Class C driver's licence. This role is ideal if you have impeccable time management skills and a track record of delivering quality results. While experience in construction and design is preferred, those with proven Project Support success is vital. This role requires an Immediate Start.
What you'll get in return
This position is ideal for a hardworking, confident and enthusiastic individual. What you will receive in return is a long-term contract, career growth opportunities with a competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508