Our Corporate Functions workforce provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture's business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including but not limited to, human resources, marketing and communications, finance, payroll, people mobility, quality control, legal, LTS, facilities and services.
Corporate Functions workforce professionals make sure we increase our earnings and grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must continually update our organization and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients. Our Corporate Functions workforce play a leading role in our strategic and operational programmes, acting as the agents of change within Accenture and its affiliates.
ANZ Payroll team professionals provide the timely and accurate delivery of employee remuneration whilst complying with all relevant statuary, internal controls and data privacy requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the Australian & New Zealand Payroll operations adherence with all relevant Statutory, Taxation and Employment obligations.
- Providing Australian & New Zealand geographic specific advice related to compliance (regulatory requirements including tax, industrial/employment requirements, superannuation, Kiwi saver, Workers Compensation/ACC Levy) and working with business functions to provide solutions.
- Instructing, mentoring and overseeing the ANZ Payroll Team on functional requirements related to payroll governance and compliance.
- Full lifecycle management of audits and related matters (internal and external).
- Compliance of all Payroll related Internal and SOX Controls
- Responsible for ensuring that records management, reporting and processes are sufficient and maintained to meet GU requirements.
- Undertake the collection of data, calculation and submission of statutory obligations related to Payroll operations for all Accenture Australia and New Zealand entities and subsidiaries, including but not limited to;
- Payroll Tax
- PAYG / PAYE
- Superannuation / Kiwi Saver
- Workers Compensation / ACC Premium Levy
- Fringe Benefits Tax (LAFHA, relocations, Novated Leases)
- Review and undertake compliance and execution of all Internal and SOX Controls related to payroll, together with appropriate evidence recording and submissions
- Maintain and review Payroll Record Management practices ensuring compliance with internal and external retention limitations, including GDPR compliance.
- Continuous review of Payroll operations and system configurations, ensuring relevance and compliance with the local employment conditions (Awards and Employment Standards), Taxation requirements, and associated statutory/legislative obligations.
- Collaborate with the Employee Tax & Immigration (ET&I) and Mobility Teams in administering payroll related reporting, payments and earning/Tax allocations associated with foreign assignments within the ANZ Geography
- Taking ownership of the full life cycle for all payroll related audits, including the collation and secure distribution of information and/or evidence, together with stakeholder management.
- Manage and maintain relationships with stakeholders across all business functions providing advice and collaboration in identify any payroll related risk and compliance gaps
- Provide direction, management and review of payroll related statutory obligations and compliance during transitions of acquisitions.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of some of the essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned