As an online company, we are passionate about utilising the latest emerging technologies to reach the widest audience possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Android Developer to join a high profile team. You will be part of a fast moving, passionate and respected team with innovative projects running across the mobile world.
Sportsbet is Australia’s leading online wagering company. We're part of a global company, a big player with a start-up soul. The pace of change is exhilarating, we’re constantly innovating to bring excitement to life for our customers and our people.
- Flexible working
- Free brekky, discounted Myki & gym memberships, loads of event and conference tickets
- Tailored learning & career development programs
- Paid parental leave – 6 months for primary carers, 2 weeks plus a day a week for 3 months for secondary carers
- Volunteer day – a paid day off work to make a difference with a charity you care about.
- 5 weeks holiday, not your average 4!
- A generous company bonus
What we’re looking for
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes/resolutions.
- Ability to design, build, and maintain high performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Commercial experience in developing Java, core data, push, real-time application, web services over RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with the following technologies/frameworks: JavaRx, Dagger, Retrofit, Java 8, ButterKnife, Mockito.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- An enthusiasm for all things mobile, and a strong awareness of the latest trends.
- An unwavering drive to deliver exceptional user experience.
- A passion for excellence, open-minded and willing to express a point of view.
We encourage you to apply immediately as we will begin shortlisting within 1-2 weeks of advertising. Just a heads up - we use ability assessments, video assessments, interviews and a fun surprise in our Talent Assessment process!
At Sportsbet, we take Responsible Gambling very seriously. Check out the tools & information we provide our customers to help manage their gambling on our dedicated site here.