POWAGROUP's goal is simple.
Provide exceptional customer service, reflected in every contact with our customers. That includes the goods we send out –great quality - on time – every time and in the process you, (that’s our team) “get places in life" because "...Gets you places..” is the result of our culture and also our company slogan.
POWAGROUP provide more than just products to the construction industry, Australia wide, as we are not just a Plumbing, HVAC, FIRE & Electrical wholesaler. The Team at POWAGROUP really want to understand our customers pain points and provide compliant, headache free solutions and help them win, so that they too can Get places in life. We are a team of hardworking, customer-centric people with a family spirit, and uphold values and a culture that drives us to excel and strive for continuous growth and improvement so, “We Get Places in life”.
What we are looking for is first in you, as our A-Player, is about your character traits. You must strive to live “Above The Line “ have a Positive Attitude, be Grateful, Humble, Focused, and want to grow and learn how to get places in life, be Hard-working individual and driven by Goals. You thrive in a strong team, but still embrace self-motivation and self-leadership and are looking for a challenge.
If this is you, then we want you join us at PowAgroup and take on this challenging role, be our A-Player, and get on board the POWABUS and enjoy the ride, getting you places in life, POWAGROUP "...Gets you places..”
This role involves:
- Being dynamic and adaptable across multiple roles as needed.
- Utilising high attention to detail to navigate multiple complex products and codes for Picking & Packing orders correctly, efficiently and on time to meet KPI’s and scores.
- Multitask managing daily activities, performing and meeting criteria.
- Receiving goods, labelling and shelving on schedule.
- Completing daily stocktake within allocated time frame.
- Giving outstanding customer service at all times, in everything you do.
- Provide customer service at trade desk.
- Dealing with challenging logistics or supply situations
- Occasional deliveries.
- Systematic maintenance and cleaning of workspace’s.
- Ensure WHS procedures are followed and maintained.
- Good Computer literacy and great keyboard skills for processes and data entry .
We are NOT looking for someone to do a 9-5 job and go home. If that is the job you’re after, Please do not apply.
We ARE looking for someone who has the right character, is Hungry to get ahead, Passionate about their role, Loyal and understand whats involved to succeed long term. Sure you will have to work long hours, but have weekends off, but the hours you do invest you give it all you have in those hours to provide the best quality of work and effort you can and uphold POWAGROUP’s great culture.
POWAGROUP is growing and we only allow on board A-Players who can grow with us and rise to be more. POWAGROUP "...Gets you places..”
We pay above award wages for a fulltime position. Our A-Player also has a class C drivers licence or higher. A forklift licence or the willing to gain one. A first Aid Cert is desirable but not essential.
Please apply today to start you on the journey of a great career. Only successful applicants will be notified or called and they will be sent an email link to go online and fill out details for a profile system, thank you for applying.
Please send applications with cover letter to [email protected] quote ref # 20921WCN