AIN Cert. III Nurses – Acute Care, Hunter Valley
Do you want to work your own hours, earn great rates of pay and have the flexibility to suit your lifestyle? Well look no further than the multi-award winning Nurses Now.
We urgently seek certified Assistant In Nursing Cert. III nursing staff (AIN Cert III’s) for immediate start, as we have multitudes of shift availability throughout Acute Care & Hospital facilities, through medical, rehabilitation, orthopaedic, surgical, ICU, CCU & mental health units across the ever-friendly, lower Hunter Valley region of NSW.
We at Nurses Now are a family owned and operated nursing agency that are a leader of nursing staff supply throughout NSW. We are dedicated to providing high quality 24 hour on-call nursing staff.
Further benefits of employment opportunities offered by Nurses Now:
- Flexible work hours chosen by YOU to suit your lifestyle
- Above award wages, whilst working in an industry that supports you
- FREE Uniforms provided at no expense to you, the employee
- FREE Insurance coverage provided by Nurses Now
- FREE Ongoing staff and personal development Education & training provided
- Weekly wages, paid to you on time, every time!
Nurses Now Employment Requirements:
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- Certificate III in Nursing
- Minimum 12 months current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.
Please note: Employment of permanent residents or citizens of Australia only, no VISA sponsorship.
How to apply:
To become a part of an exciting and driven, family owned and operated company, either call for further detail, or apply online at the link below:
Nurses Now – Nurturing nurses