AIN (casual) Southside Brisbane
Electus Recruitment - Nursing is passionate about supplying Brisbane providers with dedicated nursing personnel who genuinely love to work with the elderly. We are committed to delivering consistenly high standards of service to Care services providers who choose to work with us and actively promote this across our team.
We are now looking to hire AINs for our clients on the Southside who may be interested in joining our pool of casual staff for shift work.
As a casual AIN for Electus Recruitment, you will cover a range of shifts for some of Brisbane's largest and most successful care providers. You will manage your time proactively and be adaptable to unexpected changes that can occur in rosters, particularly in Community Care.
What we need from you:
- You will need to demonstrate a min 1 year of experience in community care setting
- Have a completed Certificate III in Individual Support
- Have a national police check
- Access to your own car (ideally)
- Show a genuine love of working with the elderly
- An excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- The confidence to work with a wide range of people in a warm but professional manner
Contact Marta or Fiona Hackett to discuss how you can join our team on 32560461 asap or forward your CV today.