- Aged care leadership opportunities, various locations
- Opportunities with market leading private & NFP organisations
- Attractive salary packages available plus relocation support
- Relocate to make a difference
- Attractive salary with annual reviews
- Bonus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- NFP salary benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Market leading Aged Care provider's
About the company
Opportunities available across Australia, working with leading aged care providers we are currently looking for experienced & passionate aged care leaders who are open to relocating for a new challenge.
About the opportunity
With various opportunities available for Clinical Care Managers & Facility Managers, your responsibilities will include the oversight of all aspects of clinical care. You will be leading by example and provide support and management to all care staff.
You will be an essential part in building and maintaining open and co-operative relationships between residents, families, staff, medical professionals, and other external stakeholders.
As a Facility Manager, you will hold extra responsibilities with the day to day operational, financial & HR management of the facility, ensuring that accreditation & quality standards are met at all times.
These opportunities are perfect for you if you are an experienced Clinical Care Coordinator or Senior RN with experience as After-Hour Coordinator and/or In-Charge or an experienced Facility Manger looking for your next challenge.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, flexible in regard to location, willing to relocate and your ACFI knowledge is outstanding - this will be the opportunity for you to fast-track your career with one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers.
- Lead the day to day operations of the Aged Care residence
- Oversight of clinical governance
- Provide leadership & direction to care team members
- Actively promote a culture of service delivery
- Maximisation of revenue in line with budgets & KPI's set.
- Ensure quality & accreditation guidelines are met to a high standard
- Ensure employee motivation is upheld
Skills and Experience
- Aged Care management experience
- AHPRA RN (desirable, dependant on location, model of care & role)
- Dynamic & resident focused leader
- HR, Finance & Budget management experience
- Understanding of accreditation standards
- Experience with the achievement of KPI's
- Experience with community engagement
Each facility & organisation we represent are individual in their model of care, however all have one common goal, which is to provide a very high level of care to all residents within each of their facilities, where each residents choice is listened to and achieved.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Stephanie Moore, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8710 for a confidential discussion.
( SK916851A )