Your new company
This national NFP organisation provides home care services including nursing, home assistance and home care packages to older adults in the community. They are currently growing and seeking Nurses and Allied Health professionals for their Aged Care Case Management team in the bayside, southern and eastern suburbs.
Your new role
Reporting to the Packaged Care Team Leader, you will provide case management services to a caseload of older adults in the community. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assessment and development of care plans to support clients in their home
- Comprehensive case noting
- Liaise with multidisciplinary team to ensure care needs are met
- Provide reports on achievement of KPI's and budgets
What you'll need to succeed
- Nursing or Allied Health qualification
- Unrestricted AHPRA general registration
- Experience within the aged care sector
- Case Management experience is highly regarded
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with a salary above award in line with your experience. You will work in a supportive team environment that provides relevant training, career development and progression opportunities. You will have access to health insurance discounts, health, fitness and wellbeing programs. Along with all of this, you will be making a positive difference in the lives of your clients every day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
03 9946 3577
LHS 297508 #2504094