Greenacre Medical After hours
Our busy medical facility is dedicated to providing top quality care to our patients of all ages. We currently have an opening for a talented and compassionate doctor/s to join our growing healthcare practice.
If you are strongly committed to providing high quality, compassionate patient care, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Greenacre Medical After hours (AMDS-Approved Medical Deputising Service) provides an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to work and develop required skills in general practice. In addition, the Centre supports the candidate in passing the RACGP examination (if required)
We are seeking a General Practitioner to join our team, as After-hours GP (working after hours, weekends, public holidays). The ideal candidate is one who
- can be registrable with APHRA to work in general practice setting in the state of NSW
- has an interest in studying towards fellowship with RACGP
- has experience of working in the Australian health system either in the emergency department or general practice environment
- is willing to be supervised to learn skills required in general practice
- has a suitable work visa or potential to be able to get a work visa (for overseas trained graduates)
- has a good work ethic and is a competent decision-maker while working after hours
This role could also suit a GP who has fellowship with RACGP but has not finished 10 moratorium who is willing to work after hours.
Why Doctors LOVE Working with Greenacre Medical After Hours?
- Excellent income 60% of billing +GST
- Flexibility to work around family and other work obligations
- More time focusing on patient care with no follow-up commitments
- Supportive team & professional development
- Work in Metro areas even if you are on a 10-year moratorium.
Doctors are hired from various pathways including Fellowed/VR, AMDS, and internationally trained doctors.
While earning an exceptional income you’ll provide care for patients in the after-hours space and enjoy the freedom and flexibility that comes with a customised roster, tailored to your personal circumstances.
At Greenacre Medical After hours, we organise your placement with the Department of Health and ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Even if you have a rural restriction on your medical registration, you can work with us in metropolitan areas. After hours deputising is an area of need in Australia.
So if you meet these minimum requirements, we’d like to hear from you:
- Working rights in Australia
- Medical Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Australia
- Experience in ED and paediatrics.