We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced & passionate Aesthetic Nurse to join our Tasmanian Skin Clinic in Devonport. This role will allow you to work alongside a credible medical-led team and gain exposure to all areas of skin health and wellness.
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing training and support through our medical lead facility and education arm of our business (Healthcert)
- A superior remuneration structure
- Discounts and all treatments and retail products
- Work life balance with flexible working arrangements
- A positive work environment with an experienced and supportive team
- Perform skin consultations and develop treatment plans for your clients
- Administer cosmetic injections, including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and platelet-rich plasma treatments
- Provide a high level of customer service and manage client expectations through education
- Comply with company standard operating procedures and relevant health and safety requirements
Requirements for this role:
- Registered nurse, with relevant medical qualifications
- Experience in cosmetic injectables and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Confidence in conducting effective cosmetic consultations & developing tailored injectables treatment plans
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service and build relationships
- Excellent communication skills, professional presentation, and positive can-do attitude
- A commitment to support our company growth
About National Skin Cancer Centres:
National Skin Cancer Centres are unique medical practices, purpose-built and dedicated to delivering effective, quick, and low-cost access to diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers and related conditions. Working with primary care physicians who have a special interest in skin cancer & skin repair. We currently operate 16 centres across Australia with plans to expand into new locations.
NSCC is a division of HealthCert International, the world's largest skin cancer training provider. We place a strong emphasis on excellence in medical care, which is strengthened by our commitment to research and education. Our staff are involved in the ongoing education through university-certified skin cancer & aesthetics medicine programs.
We approach aesthetic medicine with the same level of respect and credibility as skin cancer medicine. In our medical-led skin practices, we provide a comprehensive approach to looking after our clients’ skin health and offer skin repair and rejuvenation treatments for anyone wishing to restore a natural, more youthful appearance to their skin.
We take professional pride in the fact that our success over the years has been due to recommendations from satisfied clients. Start your journey with us today!
For more information, visit www.skincancercentres.com.au or call Sarah (Recruitment Consultant) on 0478611063