KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, and drive disruption and growth.
KPMG is currently seeking full time Financial Planners and Paraplanners to work as Case Assessors as part of a large remediation project based in Rhodes. Reporting into your Team Leader, you will be responsible for reviewing customer case files, assessing the appropriateness of the financial advice provided and liaise with administrative team to ensure the customer has been remediated appropriately.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing customer files
- Investigating clients complaints
- Determining the appropriateness of advice provided
- Communicating with internal stakeholders as well as customers to gain appropriate information
At KPMG we are passionate about supporting our staff to achieve great things. Upon commencement, you will benefit from a comprehensive 2 week induction program focused on learning and applying the remediation guidelines provided by the client. You will also receive on the job training from your buddy and have access to a wide range of SMEs who are on hand to lend their support and answer any tricky questions.
In addition, KPMG will support you to maintain your CPD points.
How are you Extraordinary?
- Minimum RG146 qualified
- Extensive experience working as a Financial Planner, Case Assessor or Paraplanner is essential
- Strong understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements within Financial Services
- Attention to detail and ability to analyse information
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions based on guidelines given
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain levels of quality in a target-driven environment is essential
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other. We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Next steps? Please apply online by submitting your resume and cover letter. A member of the KPMG Talent Acquisition team will contact be in contact once your application has been reviewed.