Norgrove is a boutique, established Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with a proven track record of success in training. With in excess of 90% successful completion and satisfaction rate, we pride ourselves on our high standards of training and support for both students and employers.
We have an exciting opportunity in the position of advertising specialist to join our Team.
Day to day duties will include;
· Deliver presentations to existing and prospective clients in order to win business and drive new revenue
· Liaise between advertising and marketing teams and external clients and manage relationships to ensure business efficiency and growth
· Negotiate costs, expectations and delivery times with clients
· Plan, develop and create advertising campaigns
· Project manage various different advertising campaigns
· Provide strategic analysis and feedback on advertising campaigns
1. A high level of creativity and imagination.
2.Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
3.Strong negotiation skills and able to work well under pressure.
4.Knowledge of marketing strategies, processes, and available resources.
5.Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions.
6.The ability to absorb and analyse information quickly and thoroughly.
7.Familiar with marketing strategies, processes, and available resources.
If you are a passionate go-getter and believe that you have what it takes we'd love to hear from you.