Creative Fix is a global audio production company specialising in audio advertising for digital streaming platforms. We launched in 2016 and since then we have been working with global brands to develop their sonic identity. As we look to expand our operations into other English speaking territories around the world, we now have an employment opportunity in Australia for an ad specialist.
We’re looking for a super organised individual who is able to demonstrate creative strategy and sell Creative Fix’s offering to the local market. In this role, you will help to expand our footprint in Australia through audio production and business development. You will have in-depth knowledge of best audio advertising practices and digital streaming platforms such as Spotify and acast.
- Creatively builds and develops advertising strategies and audio campaign productions to connect the market interests and the stakeholder's sales of goods, services and events.
Tasks and Duties
- Communicates closely with business clients in Australia to determine their detailed requirements and goals
- Prepares and manages advertising plans, strategies and development for business clients in Australia with the headquarter
- Discusses the advertising strategies and recommendation social marketing elements such as product mix, promotions and distribution channels with clients
- Produces creative audio contents that are expected to impulse the numerous audience awareness and interests of the clients’ products, services or events using special skills in copywriting, voiceover direction audio engineering
- Implements creative and effective audio advertising campaigns upon the work agreements and ensures that the campaigns process run smoothly
- Analyses the campaign feedbacks to identify whether the consumer patterns and preferences meet the client's products or services
- Creates the consumer reports, evaluates and forecasts the possible short and long-term consumer trends in the future
- Identifies potential demand, market trends and opportunities, and develops new/ modified creative audio advertising approaches as required
- Maintains good relationships with clients, stakeholders, business partners, vendors and authorities in Australia
- Researches and identifies business potentials to create and develop marketing objectives, policies and programs
- Supports the business goals and growth by promoting the business services to erect business contracts
- Acts as representative and image of Creative Fix Ltd UK to support the business reputation, and runs the overall production managements in Australia in both effective and efficient manners
- Maintains budget control and other financial incurred as required
- Regularly evaluates the business implementation in Australia compared against the business goals
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure every project well executed
- Issues regular work reports for the headquarter.
- Trains upcoming advertising specialists in the companies solutions.
- Performs office procedures and administrative tasks as necessary.