- Identify & close New Business opportunities with Enterprise Brands & Agencies
- Build & Maintain long term relationships with our clients
- Work cross functionally with Account Management to ensure the smooth onboarding
What is the key purpose of an Advertising Sales Manager?
Based in our client's Sydney office and reporting to the Advertising Sales Director, the Advertising Sales Manager will :
- Identify & close New Business opportunities with Enterprise Brands & Agencies throughout ANZ
- Build & Maintain long term relationships with our client's existing advertising partners.
- Work cross functionally with Account Management to ensure the smooth onboarding of new advertising partners.
What will I be doing on a day-to day today basis?
As a Advertising Sales Manager, you will:
- Be joining a vibrant team of passionate media sales professionals in Sydney.
- Get to work with amazing clients, some of the biggest and best names in the world!
- Gain exposure to and work cross functionally with many different business units from Marketing to Product and everything in between.
- Own the full Sales Cycle from prospecting, to close and onboarding.
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of enterprise opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly new business sales targets, through phone calls/ zoom / in person meetings & presentations.
- Attend industry events Australia wide ( & stay in some lovely hotels).
- Be responsible for client entertainment (lunches/ dinners/ drinks etc).
- Contribute to the culture and direction of the client.
What do successful Sales People must possess?
- Proven track record of success, meeting or exceeding monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales targets.
- 3+ years sales experience (selling to Marketing Managers and/ or Media Agencies is highly preferred).
- Hunter mentality, who loves the thrill of closing new business.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen with the drive & desire to win.
- Passionate about sales & all things digital media.
- Compassionate and empathetic.
Nice to haves include:
- Solid understanding of the digital media landscape in Australia.
- Sales experience gained at an ad tech vendor.
- Well connected within the industry.
What will I get in return?
- Generous remuneration.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Opportunity to travel domestically and internationally.
- Inspirational leadership.
- Career development & progression opportunities.
- Flexible working.
- Awesome swag.
Ready for an exciting career? Drop me a message at [email protected] Let's have a chat