Due to the continued success and growth at Ahrens, we are excited to be seeking an Administrator to support our HSQE and Human Resources teams. This is a permanent full-time role located at our newly renovated head office located at Kingsford, near Gawler.
This newly created role will be a fast-paced position with a variety of responsibilities across both sectors. You will be a crucial part of our day-to-day operations ensuring timely service and compliance is maintained.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, but not limited to;
- Provide administrative support to maintain HSQE Management Systems;
- Update information and records to ensure the correct systems and databases are maintained with information;
- Provide assistance in organising training as required;
- Coordination and administration support for all new starters across the business;
- Administer and coordinate HR reporting requirements;
- Conduct new starter inductions, ensuring all documentation is collated and filed;
- Update and maintain noticeboards with relevant and up to date information; and
- Coordinate work experience and work placements as required.
To be successful in this role;
- Previous experience in a fast paced admin supporting role;
- Ability to pick up new systems, processes and databases quickly:
- Exceptional attention to detail and accurate data entry skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Good time management with the ability to work to deadlines.
This position requires a hands-on person with a positive attitude, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
At Ahrens we encourage our employees to achieve high standards of personal and professional excellence and provide a strong team environment with a hands-on culture.
To apply please click €˜APPLY NOW€™ to submit your resume outlining relevant experience.