Hays is currently partnered with a large reputable Accountancy Firm in North Geelong to recruit two Administrative Business Assistants in a permanent capacity. This architecturally designed open plan office space provides you with streaming natural sunlight and modern facilities including a free off street private parking area.
Your new role This role will provide administrative support to the Office Manager regarding the operational requirements of running the office and supporting clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support in the provision of services to clients such as preparing presentations, preparing reports, researching products and services, creating templates or online surveys and follow up.
- Provide administrative support to the team such as managing mail, emails and preparation of documents and correspondence, managing stationery and supplies, photocopying, binding of materials and running errands for the team and Directors as required.
- Monitor Annual Company Statements
- Prepare, distribute and follow up client invoices for ASIC charges
- Coordinate payments to ASIC on behalf of clients
- Assist with tax return collations and lodgements
- Create and maintain records, including CRM systems
- Scan and save documents to the CRM systems
- Provide reception relief as needed.
- Answer any phone call overflow from reception
- Assist in preparation for meetings, conference and events
- Implement office systems, procedures and processes to improve business efficiencies
- Assist with other administrative duties for the business when required
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in an administration role.
- Tertiary qualifications in administration or business management would be highly regarded.
- Well-developed IT skills using the Microsoft Office suite, records management systems and cloud-based finance systems such as Xero (not mandatory)
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and organise work and self in a systematic, accurate and timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess a professional presence with clients and pride in personal presentation.
- Confidentiality and discretion in handling personal information
What you'll get in return
These two roles offer you an attractive annual salary of $60k plus super, full time hours and an ongoing permanent contract. Personal Trainer on premises, Fresh fruit provided daily and large outdoor areas to enjoy some time out. What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For further information about this role, please contact:
Jackie Thompson T: 03 5226 8000 E: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.
LHS 297508 #2629868