Your new company
Our client is a successful Accounting and Business Advisory firm based Melbourne’s North-West, who pride themselves on their level of professionalism while still having a family business approach. Working with a range of small to medium businesses and clients. You will be welcomed into a friendly and approachable team.
Your new role
The role will be supporting the Partner's and leading the administration function. Your team will comprise of a group of enthusiastic, motivated and supportive professionals. Looking for an individual with the same mindset.
Your duties will include:
- Preparation, co-ordination and processing of ASIC Company Statements including invoicing and minutes
- Processing of all ASIC lodgments, including company registrations, shares transfers, shareholders, company address and name updates, de-registrations, minutes, share certificates
- Be responsible for new corporate registers to be signed, stamped and added to BGL CAS 360
- Company and Title searches
- Entering payments received in Time and Billing
- Scanning of all lodgments and filing in correct registers
- Mail incoming and outgoing registers
- Updating and maintaining company archive and filing corporate records
- Client correspondence Updating company database with client-related information
- Preparation of invoices, engagement letters and ethical letters Corresponding with ATO and processing related matters on ATO Tax Agent Portal
- Assisting the accounting team – drawing up documents, following up with clients and some reporting
- General administration and office support, e.g. filing, copying, scanning, collating, binding etc. Answering the phone and reception relief.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Have 3+ years experience in a similar role within the Accounting industry or Accounting Firm
- Be familiar with ASIC portal, forms and requirements
- Ideally have exposure to the following systems BGL CAS 360, Handisoft, XPM, Xero, ATOmate & Docusign
- Be proactive and have a strong work ethic
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
What you'll get in return
Great opportunity to work in a successful and growing accounting firm on a permanent basis. Supportive staff and really good company culture. Management are approachable and want to see their staff grow and experience success. Career advancement is certainly available. Offering a competitive salary depending on level of experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Morgan Atkinson, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2516897