Kindness l Care l Respect
Aveo is seeking an experienced Part Time Administration Assistant to join our team at Aveo Fulham, SA.
About the role:
The proposed roster for this role is Monday to Friday; 10:00am to 3:00pm - 50 hours per fortnight.
Reporting to the Community Manager, you will provide general administrative support including reception duties, meeting and greeting residents and visitors as a first point of contact, assisting with distribution of mail and email correspondence and coordinate village events.
You will ensure positive outcomes for all residents, visitors, staff and others by providing a safe and pleasant environment.
About Aveo Fulham:
- Formerly a historic farm, Aveo Fulham features a community centre in a century-old heritage homestead. Located in Fulham, the village offers easy access to Adelaide City, Glenelg, West Lakes and Henley Beach.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience in an administration or receptionist position
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
- Current Police Check certificate
- A passion for building on resident customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate work and prioritise work to meet deadlines and commitments
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve our residents through Kindness, Care and Respect. Kindness, Care and Respect are our corporate values.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices.
We currently and proudly do so for 13,000 residents in 94 retirement communities across Australia.
Culture & Benefits:
- Aveo Benefits - access to exclusive savings on hundreds of retailers, products & services
- Join a leading and trusted retirement and aged care communities operator
- Be part of an organisation focused on innovation and support
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure skills, expertise and commitment.
Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry
Learn more, visit our website www.aveo.com.au
No Recruitment agencies please