About the company
With an outstanding reputation in the industry, this company provides restoration solutions to commercial and residential customers through Australia.
About the role
This person will be responsible for assisting with the coordination of projects throughout Australia and delivering a high level of customer service.
Commencing as an on-hired employee starting asap, hours will be 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. The right person will have the opportunity to move into a permanent position after the successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Provide customer service to clients and customers via telephone
- Update customers on job progress
- Create invoices for clients
- Preparing reports and be able to explain costs
- Prepare documents including work orders and finalisation of quotes
- Act as first point of contact for queries
Skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong administration and customer service experience
- Ability to use MS office to an intermediate-advanced level
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and are looking for a new opportunity, please be prompt and click APPLY now ensuring your resume is in Word format. We are screening and interviewing candidates as they apply.