About Our Client
My client is a well established insurance company with over 2 million members and 2,500 employees with an extensive range of products and offerings. Operating predominately out of Victoria the business has over 100 years of experience and is undergoing continued growth.
- Identify opportunities to introduce sales driving initiatives and post-purchase engagement/retention activity.
- Support the MSD channel manager to deliver staff engagement initiatives to drive a high performance culture within call centre and retail environment.
- Ensure the voice of the customer is considered in product decisions across Home department.
- Work with product, strategy, marketing and digital stakeholders to meet agreed sales targets.
- Together with the product team and our internal partners, drive the core product cross-sell program for the department ensuring actionable insights are leveraged along with the company's segmentation model to inform ongoing optimisation.
- Apply a product agnostic approach to embed relevant messages and offers in the lifecycle journeys to drive the right offer & message, at the right time.
The Successful Applicant
Exceptional commercial acumen with proven ability to meet agreed acquisition and retention targets within a growth context.
- Solutions focused approach to problem solving and a growth mindset.
Experienced in both strategy development and delivery for 1:1 communication programs.
- Previous experience in Insurance, Property and or Trades preferred but not essential.
- Experienced in consumer commodities with a focus on channel optimisation and campaign delivery
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business.
What's on Offer
Incredible opportunity to take over a managerial position in a long standing and successful brand. Offering perks such as but not limited to, discounts on insurance with access to resorts and golf courses that partner with the company. A working from home hybrid model also applies.