An excellent opportunity for a Senior Accounts Payable Officer/Team Leader to join a well established and growing business in Brisbane CBD.
A growing resources business is looking to hire a Transactional Team Lead role to manage a team of 3 in Accounts Payable and Receivables. This position will initially be offered on a contract basis with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be heavily hands on involved in processing and reviewing work as well as having a significant impact in contributing to the culture, processes and a number of changes which are due to arise over the next 6-12 months.
Your key duties will include:
- Managing a team of 3 in accounts payable, receivable and payroll.
- Building upon a positive culture through a period of change.
- End to end accounts payable - processing, coding, payment runs (including foreign payments), maintaining supplier details and resolving supplier enquiries.
- End to end accounts receivable – reconciling, receipting, preparation of inter company and recharge invoices.
- Bank reconciliations and updating systems with banking transactions.
- Entering sales invoices and ensuring funds are disbursed in accordance with distribution statements.
- Receipting into the various entities.
The successful candidate will have experience in a Senior Accounts Officer/Team Lead position and demonstrate exceptional leadership skills. You will be comfortable in a hands on position working within the transactional space and be able to manage and provide support to a newly created team.
You will have great relationship building skills and have excellent attention to detail. You must have experience in an end to end accounts payable and receivable role and have experience of working in a leadership/management position.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click apply now!