- Contract opportunity to excel and maintain your Account Payable skills
- Work in a collaborative team learning new accounting skill-sets
- Based in the inner city west of Sydney
Contract opportunity to excel and maintain your Accounts Payable skills
Your new company
You will be working for a Sydney company based in the inner-city west that specialises in technology. Office is based walking distance from main public transport facilities and niche restaurant locations. The office culture pride themselves on being proactive, professional, collaborative and friendly. You will also be assisting team members with their duties and vice-versa if the need arises as it's a very collaborative team. Key to this role is being open to learning other team responsibilities such as Payroll or end of month reporting.
Your new role
This is a fixed term contract role commencing in January next year. Extension in this contract is likely. You will be responsible for the following:
- Data entry of invoices into company’s ERP system, both local and overseas invoices
- Data entry of new supplier account setups
- Managing calls relating to payable enquiries via email and phone
- Reconciling stock bill amounts and quantities against purchase orders
- Bank Reconciliations
- General and other administrative tasks to support the accounts team
What you'll need to succeed
- Multitasking skills
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Can work effectively as part of a small team
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills
- Company uses the ERP system Quickbooks (but system is not essential)
What you'll get in return
You will gain exposure to working within an unique team environment maintaining your AP skill set as well as experience in a one-of-a-kind industry. You will learn other duties in accounts as well as assist the team when they transition ERP system from Quickbooks to Quickbooks Cloud. When this contract concludes you will be experienced at excelling in fast paced environments and supporting a resilient, professional accounts team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tim Spencer at [email protected], or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508