Your new company: This innovative company that are a leader in their industry are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Officer to join their team, initially on a 6-month fixed term contract basis however an opportunity for a permanent position may be available based on performance. Based in Brisbane CBD, the office is easily accessible by public transport. Your new role: Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- High volume invoice processing into the system
- Liaising with suppliers regarding accounts
- Handling any queries via phone and email
What you’ll need to succeed: In order to be successful, you will meet the following requirements:
- Experience in Accounts Payable, ideally within the commercial sector
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high volumes
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and be committed to providing excellent customer service.
What you’ll get in return: In return for your strong work ethic, you will be rewarded with a supportive team environment and opportunity to work for a growing Australian business. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
LHS 297508 #2499651