- Immediate Start
- Great Junior Opportunity
- Heart of North Sydney
Business Solutions Organisation | Large Finance Team | Growth Opportunities | AP Clerk | Immediate Start
Your new company
This organisation offers digital solutions to businesses across Australia. They have seen exceptional growth over the last couple of years and are keen to bring on an Accounts Payable Clerk to sit within the AP Team.
Your new role
Sitting within an AP team of four and reporting to the AP Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of AP invoices
- Allocating payments
- Meeting strict deadlines
- Managing the AP inbox
- Handling queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Sorting out invoice discrepancies and problem solving
- Adhoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will have:
- An eye for detail and ability to work in a high volume environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 12 months accounting experience
- The ability to take initiative and think outside the box
- Australian Citizenship or PR
What you'll get in return
This is a phenomenal opportunity to jump start your accounting career and gain experience within a large, growing business. This is a large company so there is plenty of opportunities to grow within the finance team. With a great location, open plan office with views of the harbour, this opportunity should not be missed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Liz Green at [email protected], or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508