Our client, in the viticulture industry, is seeking a full-time Accounts Manager / Bookkeeper.
Your primary objective will be to manage the day to day accounts for three main entities and additional basic quarterly accounts for a further two entities.
The position demands extensive experience and knowledge of:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Stock Control and Inventory
- Product and service/task budgeting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet entries including prepayments and accruals
- Monthly updating of Profit & Loss Budgets to Actuals
- Preparation of reports for Management as required (using Excel)
- BAS Lodgement
- Excel, Word, Mac Mail
- Apple/Mac Operating System proficiency
Ideally, you will have a thorough working knowledge of Xero and Quickbooks, have strong time management and computer skills, be organised, self-driven, and customer-focused. The role will also require industry-specific understanding; therefore, the ability to learn fast and good knowledge retention and recall is essential.
Previous experience in the wine industry is desirable (though not essential). Excellent working knowledge of General Ledger bookkeeping is essential.
For all enquiries, please contact Russell Knights on 03 5023 3990 or [email protected]
To submit your application click APPLY NOW. Please make sure you upload a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, relevant qualifications and recent resume complete with a minimum of two professional references.