It is a CPA Public Practice and fully qualified Tax Agent located in all capital cities across Australia. We now provide accounting internship for young professionals to find their ideal role and build their Accounting career
About the Internship Position
Under the supervising of the experienced accountants, you will not only demonstrate high-level Accounting aptitude, but also have a great experience to work in a CPA Public Practice accounting firm.
This Assistant Accountant Internship position is an excellent opportunity for young professionals to gain hands on skills and experience in a local accounting firm.
- Bookkeeping including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS statement
- Process payroll
- Maintain fixed asset register and review inventory stock control
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly management reporting
- Process month-end and year-end journals
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fresh accounting graduates or in the final year
- Basic accounting background, would like to start local accounting career
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- High attention to detail, team player and proactive in all areas of work.
- Time Management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- CPA CPD Hours provided.
- Supervise and monitor your work performance in written reports
After you finish the program, you will be able to apply for the following jobs/categories:
AP/AR, Accounts Clerk/Manager/Assistant, Payroll Officer, Bookkeeper, Assistant Accountant, etc.
If you have previous /overseas experience, you may also apply up to Financial/Management/Senior Accountant and even Financial Controller position depending on how to illustrate your previous experience.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in joining our Internship Program, please send your CV to [email protected] or contact us at 1300 030 700 for a further discussion.