Vincents is a multi-award winning, full-service firm employing over 230 people across six offices. Operating in a flat structure, we strongly believe in an open-door policy and two-way communication. Knowledge sharing, personal and professional development are fundamental philosophies of the firm. We are committed to ensuring our employees grow their expertise by investing in a comprehensive in-house training program and generous postgraduate study support. In addition to our education commitments, Vincents believes in providing a holistic work environment that focuses on you as a professional by carving time for your physical well-being through our health and lifestyle benefits.
To find out more about our firm, visit our website www.vincents.com.au
About the Team
Led by 12 Directors with 70 staff members based in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, our Business Advisory team provides advice to clients across a broad range of accounting and taxation matters including business structuring, tax minimisation, business performance coaching, budgeting and forecasting, asset protection, business feasibility, succession planning and specialist superannuation and taxation consulting. We pride ourselves on our strong work ethic, dedication to providing quality client service and adding true client value.
We are looking for driven and client focused Accountants (Intermediate to Supervisor level) to join our Business Advisory division. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business advisory role and be studying or have completed the CA/CPA program. In addition to your knowledge and experience, some responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of financial accounts, income tax returns and general-purpose reports for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Tax research and general tax administration e.g. Preparation and review of GST and PAYG, BAS and IAS forms for all entity types.
- Responsibility for servicing a range of clients including participation in client meetings to receive and discuss information as well as resolving client issues.
- Preparation of journal adjustments for clients’ accounts, reconciliations and supporting work papers.
- Reviewing client accounts and Financial Statements and preparation of client billings.
- Demonstrated interest in individual client needs; make recommendations to the Manager to enhance client experience.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of systems and work practices.
- Attend external and internal training and professional develop activities to continue to develop and maintain relevant skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively and as part of a team.
- Common sense and the ability to problem solve.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to foster and build on existing client relationships.
- Driven to succeed and develop practice.
An attractive remuneration package consisting of salary and superannuation will be negotiated commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
To apply click on the Apply Now button below, submitting your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest of confidence.
Enquiries to the People and Culture team at [email protected]
NO AGENCIES PLEASE