Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us.
About This Role:
The Account Manager will be based in Sydney and have an assigned quota that requires generating and closing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining strong relationships, driving client satisfaction, and enriching existing accounts, primarily at $500 million-plus accounts. He or she will work to develop and execute a territory plan that targets larger accounts with a wide range of Forrester solutions. This position is based in Sydney and reports into the sales manager for the region.
- Target and close appropriate accounts from a list of named accounts across Australia & New Zealand. Sell primarily to senior management (director, VP, C-level) at prospect accounts.
- Maintain an appropriate sales pipeline to achieve quota and account goals.
- Maintain accurate pipeline information within Forrester’s internal systems.
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts.
- Maintain quality relationships with clients.
- Develop a complete understanding of Forrester’s full array of product offerings.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues and needs that our potential and existing clients face.
- Develop account strategies that position Forrester as a strategic resource.
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of three years of proven sales success in client management or consultative selling in government, financial services, telecommunications, travel, and/or media corporations.
- Proven experience in new-business development, managing client relationships, achieving quota goals, and managing personal sales strategies.
- The ability and willingness to make cold calls.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- A team player, a fast learner, and someone who is at ease with technology.
- A self-starter with strong initiative who can work independently.
- The ability to work and reside in Australia without restriction.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment.
The information provided by you in this application will be used for the purposes of recruitment and, for successful applicants only, for personnel administration and management purposes and to comply with the employer’s obligations regarding the retention of employee records. If your application is unsuccessful, Forrester Research, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or service providers (collectively “Forrester”) will retain your personal information on secure file solely to consider you for future recruitment opportunities.
By submitting your resume/CV, you consent to Forrester’s retention of the information provided on a secure file for personnel administration and management purposes and/or in order to consider you for future employment opportunities and to the transfer of the information provided to:
Forrester’s offices in the US and other countries outside the European Economic Area; and Service providers engaged by Forrester for the purposes of processing applications for employment who may be located outside the European Economic Area.