- Experienced in account management in a digital marketing agency and want to make a big impact in a growing company?
- Wanting to work with a hungry & creative team wanting to build great things and do some good in the world?
- Love the idea of having a hybrid work environment, where you can work from home & the office?
- Want to help us to inspire 1 million people to learn & grow and improve the lives of others?
If you answered yes to all these questions and you are looking for a forever career as an account manager we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team as an account manager.
Our ideal account manager will have 3+ years of experience in account management & sales in a digital marketing agency.
You’ll have the option to work from home or from our Gold Coast office (located in Bundall) and you don’t have to live on the Gold Coast to apply for this role. We have team members who work remotely from all over Australia!
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an Account Manager who has experience in digital marketing agencies (or similar) to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize value
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Assist/deal with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
We are a dynamic digital marketing agency with a goal to inspire 1 million people to learn and grow through education by 2023. We love to work on projects that excite us and make a difference in the world.
Our core service offering is lead generation and niche marketing (we have 7+ years of marketing experience in our niche). We have clients in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, the UK and the USA and run our advertising worldwide.
Half of our team currently works externally from home and the other half works from our Gold Coast (Bundall) office.
The best way to describe us is that we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. We have a young, diverse team, enjoy a good laugh, the occasional extracurricular activity and work hard to preserve the culture we've created.
What You’ll Need
- Proven work experience (3+ Years) as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in a handling large clients.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, CRM or HubSpot) and Google suite (particularly Google Sheets etc)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Hunger, a winning mindset, and the ability to find innovative ways to always break new records and barriers.
- A passion for client acquisition and management and a drive for continuous improvement, learning as an account executive.
- Know how to work hard and importantly enjoy what you do with fun and laughs along the way.
- Hands-on experience in a digital marketing role.
- Built, developed, implemented, improved client acquisition & management processes.
- Inbound marketing.
- Accounts & sales team management.
- Work with a fun and passionate team whose ideal workplace is when we're all laughing, sharing and collaborating on big ideas.
- Flexibility - you have the option to work from home (and from anywhere in Australia) or from our Gold Coast office.
- Be heard – we value your opinion and creative ideas and you’ll have the freedom to make creative choices and lead projects.
- Have room to grow – we nurture and support our team members to grow their skill set, build their confidence and expand their way of thinking through weekly courses and personal development books (we pay you to learn).
- Join our quarterly company working retreats and team building activities if you are based on the Gold Coast, Brisbane or Sunshine Coast.
- Bonus Program