Founded in 2008, Immix Integrated Metal Management has become a world class metal recycling firm. Immix is now one of Australia’s renowned collector, processor and supplier of recycled metal, built through uncompromising commitment to safety, customer service, and the expertise and loyalty of our extraordinary team
We are a hard-working team who value the benefits of our talented and diverse workforce who take pride in living our core values of Safety, Integrity, Respect, Transparency, Excellence and Social Responsibility.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager (internally known as Trading Representative) to join our VIC Trading Team. You will be responsible for identifying, pursuing and converting suppliers of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal throughout metropolitan Melbourne.
Reporting to the Trading Manager your role will include but not be limited to;
- Grow market share by interfacing with generators of scrap metal,
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers in order to maximise business opportunities and supply streams of scrap metal,
- Participate in tender and major contract negotiations relating to your customer base,
- Monitor bins and other assets to ensure levels of efficiency and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved,
- Gather market intelligence on industry activity,
- Project manage off-site works, including the loading and transportation of scrap metal for recycling.
To be available for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills,
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships across various industries,
- Effectively decipher true market intelligence,
- Exercise proven negotiation skills and the be able to close deals,
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret financial data.
The following skills are preferable;
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or equivalent,
- Thorough knowledge of pricing and cost analysis with the ability to work within budget deadlines,
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative requirements of the Competition and Consumer Act in relation to acceptable trading arrangements,
- Awareness and the familiarity of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal (not a pre-requisite),
- This role would suit candidates with experience in sales.
To apply for this career opportunity, submit your application with your cover letter and resume via Careerone.
More on immix, visit our website www.immix.com.au
Applications close 5th November 2021.