Integra LifeSciences is a global leader in regenerative technologies and neurosurgical solutions dedicated to limiting uncertainty for clinicians, so they can focus on providing the best patient care.
Founded in 1989, Integra develops, manufactures, sells and supplies best-in-class products to regenerate tissue, remove brain tumors, prevent infection and much more. And over the last three decades, we’ve evolved into one of the world’s leading global medical technology companies with more than 4,000 dedicated employees who deliver innovative medical technology solutions.
But that’s just the beginning. Integra is growing at an unprecedented rate. We’re at a moment in time where the experience you’ll gain is more robust than the experience you bring. And we’re out to invest in your future because it’s the best way to maximize ours.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Drive revenue and sales to meet organisational targets through Account Management.
• Develop and implement an on-going sales plan to achieve sales objectives and develop / penetrate the market.
• Target and develop new account opportunities while supporting current initiatives within the assigned region through:
o supporting case coverage in the operating room,
o extensive product knowledge,
o exceptional customer service within selected accounts and key stakeholders,
o participation in new product launches when required.
• Provide effective and timely response to customer enquiries, resolve customer problems, produce quotations, maintain equipment, undertake stock takes, maintain accurate records
• Initiate and conduct targeted regular sales appointments with surgeons, nurses, support staff and supply departments.
• Prepare proposals and presentations based on the customer’s product / service requirements and contribute to Tender applications/processes.
• Establish and maintain accurate records utilizing available Customer Relationship Management system.
• Effectively liaise with Customer Service and Warehouse in regards to stock.
• Management of loan equipment movements
• Management of consignment stock and agreements
• Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
• Capture and feedback accurate market data as required.
• Ensure collaborative relationships with all Integra team members and external stakeholders
• Comply with all company quality standards and procedures, regulatory requirements as well as health & safety requirements
POSITION COMPETENCIES, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum 3 years sales experience in a medical, scientific or hospital field. Operating theatre and capital sales experience preferred.
• Tertiary qualification in nursing, science or the allied health field preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate at all levels verbally and in writing; demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers, customers and other stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and deliver excellent customer service
• Proficient computer literacy
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• High level of experience with working autonomously within a very small team environment. This requires proactive problem solving skills and well developed organisational skills.
• Proven ability to take accountability for the quality and timeliness of their work outputs
• Demonstrated ability to maintain an excellent level of reporting, documentation and organisation.
• Highly self motivated with a positive and “can-do” attitude, energetic and outcome driven, resilient and persistent when required.
• Flexible and adaptable in an ever changing environment
• Strong ability to influence and negotiate successfully
• Willingness and ability to learn and impart technical information
• Sound judgment, creativity, initiative and innovative thinking
• Professional Conduct, and understanding of, and compliance with, company policies, procedures and standards, organisation’s values and culture.