The role of Account Manager is an important role within the sales team. You will be the first point of contact for many clients (both specifier and retail) within the showroom environment. You will work closely with and directly report to your Business Development Representative.
You'll be the first point of contact for many clients (both specifier and retail) within the showroom environment. You'll work closely with and directly report to your Business Development Representative. Your time will be split between client service / business development from showroom leads, together with supporting your Business Development Rep in their sales activity.
This is an entry level role for a candidate looking to join an established but fast growth business with strong career opportunities, training and development.
The account manager handles business development, client servicing and sales within the showroom. It suits someone with an interest in architecture and design, looking to progress into a more strategic sales career.
We utilise Salesforce CRM and focus on upskilling our account managers to become strategic sales professionals with a sophisticated understanding of not only client service, but creating valuable and longterm client relationships working as part of our Sydney sales team.
The successful person will have:
- The ability to confidently manage client relationships and general day-to-day enquiries
- Good attention to detail in handling business development leads and managing projects from lead to delivery.
- An interest in architecture and design.
- The ambition to grow and develop existing client relationships through exceptional service and product counsel.
- Experience with CRM software a bonus (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proven work experience in a relevant sales role
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Gather information on prospective clients (e.g. company size, needs and opportunities to add value)
- Working in tandem with your business development rep to understand client requirements and provide solutions
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Working with your Business Development rep to create customized sales plans for key clients
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
This is an opportunity for a hungry sales person to grow & develop their career. If you’re looking for an ambitious sales role . . come and talk to us. We’re looking for people just like you
Salary: $55,000 plus a competitive incentive program