Account Manager - Production Print
Konica Minolta is innovative, robust and continually evolving. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster. Our people make this possible. We strive to create and maintain an inclusive workforce as diverse and capable as our class-leading solutions. We actively encourage women and those from diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
We are seeking a driven and experienced account manager to contribute to our growth. Supported by a team of senior-level managers and expert consultants, you will develop and implement a sales plan to win new and build existing business within the Production Print and Industrial Print market in NSW. The majority of your clients will be Sydney based. You will be responsible for the sale of our market-leading integrated print and content management solutions and services which help companies to improve productivity, reduce costs, increase security and achieve sustainability outcomes.
• Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in Production Print, Industrial Print or a related Graphic Arts industry
• Excellent communication skills and ability to establish relationships and engage with stakeholders
• A proven capacity to set priorities, manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to critical deadlines
• Commercial acumen and the ability to create and demonstrate customer value through the sale of hardware, software and services
• Strong attention to detail and well-developed analytical skills
You will enjoy a collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
Konica Minolta is committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. Progressive policies such as our domestic violence policy; paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies enable our people to balance work and life responsibilities. We have been thrilled to receive a citation from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 3 years in a row.
on an external site.
on an external site.