Account Manager - Production Print Sales
At Konica Minolta, our goals are clear. We aim to be a global company that is vital to society and an innovative company that is robust and constantly evolving.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Pty Ltd is a market leading provider of integrated print and content management solutions and services, and 3D and wide format technologies. We combine consultancy, award winning hardware and software implementation to improve productivity, reduce costs, increase security and achieve sustainability outcomes for our customers.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility focus leads our values based approach to our customers, our employees and our communities. We are proud to support volunteering days, close charity partnerships, and a commitment to environmental sustainability.
About the role
Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced and successful Account Manager to join our Production Print sales team in the Commercial Printing Industry. Additionally, this role supports the Government, Education, Enterprise and Corporate sales team for Production Printing sales.
Supporting you will be a team of senior level managers, solutions consultants, digital analysts, technical engineers and customer care staff.
In consultation with key stakeholders within Konica Minolta, your primary responsibilities are:
- Sales of hardware, software and services
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customer accounts
- Offering additional support to Government, Education, Enterprise and Corporate sales teams
To be qualified for this position, ideally your background and skills will comprise of the following:
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to create customer value through the sale of hardware, software and services
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen
- High level communication, negotiation and stakeholder engagement skills
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- A collaborative and flexible working environment.
- Great career opportunity with a leading global technology and business solutions company
This role would suit an experienced Account Manager seeking a new challenge who thrives in a busy environment. You will enjoy a collaborative culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop our team and yourself. We are committed to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
on an external site.
on an external site.