Account Manager | Creative Agency | Mix of Clients
- 3 - 5 year's experience
- Enviable client list within consumer, tech and FMCG
- $70,000 + Super
Creative Account Manager
This firm has gone from strength to strength! You will have a startup mindset with a proven, successful experience.
What to expect from this awesome agency:
- A stellar reputation this is hands down one of the best creative companies out there
- Work with some of the most desirable brands
- Carefully crafted campaigns and projects that are executed to the highest standards in the industry
- Be inspired by some of the most creative and strategic minds in this space and join like-minded individuals in their quest to deliver some of the most innovative and forward things campaigns in the industry
- A culture that promotes flexible working and autonomy but also champions collaboration and team spirit
Although it is truly up to you which direction you run in with this role, there is support and a well thought out strategy that will allow you to add your creative flair whilst ensuring the timely delivery of projects to your clients.
You will have the flexibility to work how you want, but here are some responsibilities that form the foundation of your role:
- Account support, ensuring that campaigns are functioning properly and delivered with outstanding quality, on time and on budget.
- Be the go-to liaison between clients, brand teams and production for the tactical execution of all projects
- Develop, lead and inspire Account Coordinators
- Partner with writers, designers, strategists, and production to develop integrated marketing solutions in creative development
- Demonstrate your expert understanding of your client's businesses including industry and competitors
- Support the Brand Director through frequent communication and status updates on projects to help them run the business
They are looking for a creative gun that can come to the table with ideas and confidence, but also have the skill set and passion to successfully service clients and strategically deliver on tasks.
For more information about this one of a kind opportunity, please contact Gosia at S2M on 02 8396 6800 or click apply!