Account Manager, NSW
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Asia-Pacific (APAC), the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®)
We now have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) team located in Sydney. In this 12-month fixed-term contract role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with internal stakeholders across Asia Pacific and with Audiologists and other clinical professionals across key accounts to continuously drive growth.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide clinical expertise to our professional partners.
- Provide technical and clinical support through a variety of communication vehicles. This support may include advising on device programming and candidacy issues, problem solving related to medical/surgical inquiries and device trouble shooting.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all assigned accounts
- Establish and implement growth strategies through innovative clinical solutions and education.
- In partnership with Area Business Manager, implement business and marketing plans to achieve revenue objectives.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to shape Cochlear’s flagship business. You will have the benefit of working across multiple interesting and innovative projects, with significant career development avenues for the right person. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with ample opportunity to progress.
- Post-graduate qualifications in a Science or Healthcare related field
- Minimum two years’ experience in hearing health field
- Solid business acumen skills
- Professionalism and cultural sensitivity
- Passion and drive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions. The company has a global workforce of more than 3,500 people worldwide and invests more than AUD$160 million each year in research and development. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered and qualified candidates will be contacted.