Due to internal promotion this established Australian owned broking practice have an opportunity for a talented Account executive with at leaset two years Industry experience to join the team
What's on offer:
- Excellent remuneration packages, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for market-leader
- Excellent working environments and team-based culture
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible working arrangements
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Take control of a $300k commercial portfolio servicing all industries
- You will be responsible for processing renewals, amendments and cancellations
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients whilst continuing to grow the book
- Assist with marketing activities
To be Successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Broking experience
- Tier 1 Broking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and underwriters
- Good computer skills and very proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detai
Please apply now; or for a confidential discussion contact Jenny Ennis at Fuse Recruitment on 0401 413 233.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!