We create the spaces for world-class enterprises to do business the way they choose - flexibly, scalable and without fuss. With great access to the CBD, our locations also offer the lifestyle benefits of easy shopping and …
We are expanding our locations and business and need a dynamic and passionate account executive ready to get stuck in and work to tight deadlines. A professional who is keen to lead and directly influence the growth of the business and become an integral part of our culture and our mission.
Core objectives include:
- Support the sustainable growth of CreativeCubes.Co, MicDrop, and Timber + Greens
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Conduct tours of CreativeCubes.Co spaces when required and demonstrate/communicate competitive advantages.
- Consult and quote event space hire enquiries via the MicDrop brand
- Develop effective strategies that have a positive and measurable impact on exceeding forecasts
- Ensure service standards are in accordance with brand values
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, recognition and mutual respect
- Liaise with the marketing team to understand market trends and opportunities and to also provide feedback on the current landscape
- Work autonomously to achieve company forecasts
- Generate brand awareness in the local environment/ecosystem
- Work collaboratively in a team and report directly to the Head of Commercial
- Ensure members are treated courteously, and assist the Happiness Team on any service requests where applicable
- Engage with the customer service team to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the evolving coworking industry & environment
- Assist with the general cleanliness of the space, and ensure space standards are in accordance with the CreativeCubes.Co experience
- Work with the Happiness Team to ensure member onboarding is a seamless experience
- Proactively seek and engage in promoting Creativecubes.Co (and associated brands) to potential customers
- Maintain a strong professional relationship with members and prospects
- Develop and maintain outstanding customer loyalty to CreativeCubes.Co-Brand and associated sub-brands
- Liaise with brokers, real estate agents and stakeholders to ensure the growth of CreativeCubes.Co and associated brands
The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the company's overall objectives.
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound understanding of the area of sale
- Adaptability in approach to the role
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Professional presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We receive a high volume of applicants - to get a direct response, please email [email protected] if you are interested in this opportunity!