Account Director |Freelance Opp| Indie Creative Agency | $430 inc per day
A bit about the role:
- Supporting the Business Director across all areas of client management – strategy, creative, production, amplification -
- Offer input into strategy and creative
- Coordinate and follow through on internal creative reviews and client presentations
- Develop and nurture client relationships
- Ensure projects on time and within budget
- Monitor the success of campaigns
- Manage external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Be responsive.
- Work collaboratively with the broader agency team.
A bit about you:
- 5 + years experience in agency account management.
- A strong understanding of the creative development process.
- Can-do attitude, passion, and inquisitive to learn and continually develop.
- Proactive – as an Account Director you’ll always be looking for ways to improve process as well as new ways to develop your skillset.
- The ability to communicate thoughtfully, clearly and succinctly.
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and stay calm under pressure.
- Attention to detail - Check everything, then check it again, even if you didn’t do it.
- Understanding of budgeting and reporting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
This is a very special agency, some of the perks they offer to full time staff include paid maternity leave and birthdays off! With an immediate opportunity to work with an enviable client list, this is a role you do not want to miss!
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant |www. iknowho.com.au