Citrus Group are Leaders in Contact Centre Recruitment, and as such, have partnered with Australia's Leading Insurance Provider as they expand their regional footprint within NSW.
We are seeking 6 new starters to join this dynamic team within their Motor ,Pet & Home and Contents teams. You will be driven to service the customer efficiently and effectively without compromising the customer experience.
As these roles are regional and remote, you will have a high level of technical prowess, and, a level of proactive thinking as you work to navigate complex insurance enquiries.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Previous contact centre experience ideally within Financial Services
- Experience in purchasing insurance and an understanding of HOW important this is to every Australian
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent Problem Solving abilities
- A positive and resilient outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic
Home Office Requirements
- Minimum internet speeds of 28.8mbps
- Office Desk
- Suitable ergonomic chair
- Suitable space that is private and not in a shared environment.
- Additional display (if desired)
For those that are successful, a laptop will be provided. These roles are servicing Australia, with the centre hours working 8am - 8pm Monday to Sunday on a rotating roster. You must be in the regional area of NSW Listed and ideally 80km from the regions city centre.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake National Police & Bankruptcy checks
Apply NOW for an opportunity to move your career forward and make 2022 your year to SHINE.